Lerner on Learning
NJ Parent Link
NJ Parent Link
NJ's Road to Recovery Resource for Schools, Communities, Parents and Professionals
NJ COVID-19 Guidance & Information Webpage:
Includes Easy Access to NJ COVID-19 Dash Board, Weekly Activity Reports, Daily Case Summary Reports, Executive Orders and Briefings.
NJ School, Child Care & Summer Camp Re-Opening Guidance & Resources:
Includes Linkages to Assist with Student & Staff Support, Facilities Management and Professional Resource Needs.
Interdisciplinary Resources, Hotlines & Helplines:
Local, County, State & Federal Linkages to Assist with Individual & Family Challenges, Special Situations & Transitional Events.
- BCSS Virtual or Remote Learning Plan 2022-2023
- Safe Return Plan SY2022-2023 Updated June 2022
- BCSS Virtual or Remote Learning Plan 2021-2022
- BCSS Safe Return to School Plan (Rev 11-1)
- BCSS ARP Plan
- BCSS ARP Plan Feedback Survey
- BCSS Safe Return Recovery Plan Amended - August 13, 2020
- BCSS Safe Returnand Recovery Plan - August 11, 2020
- BCSS Educational Update (6/25/21)
- BCSS Educational Update (Spanish)(6/25/21)
- BCSS Safe Return and Recovery Plan - July 31, 2020
- BCSS Health-Related School Closure Plan - May 19, 2020
We are so proud of our Springboard Graduate, Andrew for earning Employee of the Year at Eastwick College in Hackensack. Congratulations to Andrew and our staff at BCSS Springboard!
Information for Parents
- Quick Facts on the Risks of E-cigarettes for Kids, Teens, and Young Adults
- LEAD IN DRINKING WATER BLESHMAN
- LEAD IN DRINKING WATER WATER SAMPLING REPORT 6-22-2022
- LEAD IN DRINKING WATER TESTING 3-16-2018 - BCSS INITIAL COMPLIANCE SAMPLING REPORT
- LEAD IN DRINKING WATER - BCSS PHASE 2 ADDITIONAL ASSESSMENT SAMPLING REPORT 8-18-2016
- LEAD IN DRINKING WATER ASSESSMENT 9-13-2016 BCSS SAMPLING REPORT POST FILTER INSTALLATION
- INITIAL LEAD SAMPLING RESULTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS FROM CHA 5-6-2016
- Voting Information for Bergen County residents