AAH Spring 2023
MIDDLE SCHOOL PLACEMENT TESTS
Pre-algebra beginners placement test & rubric
Pre-algebra advanced placement test & rubric
1-Geometry Placement Test 2021.pdf
1-Scoring Rubric and Guidance for the Geometry Placement Assessment.docx
1-Answers for the Geometry Placement Test 2021.pdf
1-MathCounts Placement Test 2021.pdf
1-Answers for the MathCounts Placement Test 2021.pdf
1-Scoring Rubric and Guidance for the MathCounts Placement Assessment.docx
HIGH SCHOOL PLACEMENT TESTS
1-Algebra I w Placement Revised.docx
1-Geometry w Placement.docx
1-Algebra II w Placement Revised.docx
1-Precalculus_Trig w Placement.docx
1-Calculus w Placement.docx
The Academy After Hours Program is an outreach to area students interested in pursuing advanced work in pure sciences, humanities, mathematics and technology. Accomplished faculty members instruct the specialized courses. Several emphasize team/ project work. In response to student requests, we constantly create new offerings. Proper placement is highly recommended because a few selections are sequential. Each course is designed for an optimum student/teacher ratio, and is filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Students study in state-of-the-art technology facilities.
How to Register
1. Click "Register Now" button.
2. Create an account if you do not already have one. If you have an account, you can sign in (this will allow you to skip steps 3 and 4).
4. Choose "Click here to register" (orange icon) next to Bergen County Technical Schools.
5. Verify your account and click "Continue".
6. Under Filters /Program Groups on the left side of the page, choose "BCA".
7. In the dropdown menu that appears, choose "Academy After Hours".
8. You should then see the list of courses available.