REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
BOARD OF EDUCATION OF THE VOCATIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT IN THE COUNTY OF BERGEN 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
Date Available: September 21, 2022 Due Date: October 19, 2022
The Board of Education of the Vocational School District in the County of Bergen is soliciting Qualification Statements from interested persons and/or firms for the provision of listed services. Inclusion of a position in this notice, however, does not constitute a warranty that the Board will fill the position at this time or through this process. Through a Request for Qualification process, persons and/or firms interested in assisting the Board with the provision of such services must prepare and submit a Qualification Statement in accordance with the procedure and schedule in the RFQs. The Board will review submissions only from those firms that submit a Qualification Statement which includes all the information required to be included as described (in the sole judgment of the Board). The Board intends to select (a) person(s) and/or firm(s) that possess(es) the professional, financial and administrative capabilities to provide the proposed services; and agrees and meets the terms and conditions determined by the Board that provide the greatest benefit to the taxpayers of the County of Bergen.
The selection of Qualified Respondents is not subject to the provisions of the Public-School Contracts Law, N.J.S.A. 18A:18A-1 et seq. The selection is, however, subject to the “New Jersey Pay-to-Play” Law, N.J.S.A. P.L. 2005c.27 NJSA 40A:11-51 et seq. The Board has structured a procurement process that seeks to obtain the desired results, while establishing a competitive process, to assure that each person and/or firm is provided an equal opportunity to submit a Qualification Statement in response to the RFQ.
Respondents must submit their Qualification Statement to the following designated contact person within the following specifications:
Mr. John Susino
Business Administrator/Board Secretary
Bergen County Technical School District
540 Farview Avenue, Room 2300
Paramus, NJ 07652
- ·Submission options have changed this year. There are two options:
- Two (2) Paper versions (no staples or binding--must be easily scannable) Qualification Statements must be sealed and marked as an RFQ submission along with the title of the applying position on the outside of the package. This applies to express mail versions as well as hand delivery.
- One (1) Paper version accompanied by one (1) electronic pdf document sent to the email address above. The paper version alone does not constitute your submission. Both paper and electronic versions must be received within the timeframe and delivery methods outlined in this RFQ.
- Business Office Drop-off hours: 8:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.–3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (Closed Sept 26 & Oct 5)
- Submissions must be received by the Board no later than 10:00 a.m. (prevailing time) on October 19, 2022. Submissions received after this time will not be considered.
The Board will not bear responsibility for delays in delivery for any reason. The Board will not bear responsibility for delays in delivery for any reason. The Board reserves the right to reject any and all submissions, to waive any informality in the RFQ Process, and to accept any submissions which, in its judgment are most advantageous, price and other factors considered, and will best serve the interest of the Board of Education. To be responsive, Qualification Statements must provide all requested information, and must be in strict conformance with the instructions set forth herein. Qualification Statements and all related information must be signed and acknowledged by the Respondent
The instructions for Qualification Statements may be inspected on this page. Questions should be directed to the Board Secretary, John Susino, via email at johsus@
The instructions for Qualification Statements may be inspected on this page. Questions should be directed to the Board Secretary, John Susino, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.