If a student has doubts about writing an essay, he can always contact his tutor about the topics to discuss and questions in persuasive essay and thesis writing.
Prospective students must apply to the school and program in which they are interested. Applications are considered separately for each school. Each school has its own admissions procedures.
- Each year, there are many more applicants than there are places for students in our schools. Therefore, late applications are not considered. Make sure you follow application directions and meet all deadlines.
- Schools update their application packages and admissions information in the early fall of each school year.
- Open houses, application deadlines, testing information, acceptance dates and any other important application information will be routinely posted in the admissions section.
- Come visit us at one of the open-house programs! We look forward to sharing information about our schools with you.
The Bergen County Technical School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, socioeconomic status, affectational or sexual orientation, gender, disability, or marital status.
Click on the school below for information about each of these Bergen County Technical Schools.
- ATHS - Applied Technology High School @ Bergen Community College, Paramus
- BCA - Bergen County Academies, Hackensack
- BCTHS - Bergen County Technical High School, Paramus
- BCTHS - Bergen County Technical High School, Teterboro
- Bergen County Institutes for Science & Technology @ Northern Valley Regional High School, Demarest / Old Tappan