In a time when mental health services among children are on the rise, Educational Enterprises proudly supports Mindfulness programs in Education
Research supports what we as educators already know; children can’t learn when they are stressed or distracted. Yet, nearly one in three adolescents will suffer from some type of anxiety disorder by the age of 18. With this growing concern, mindfulness is being embraced by educators to help address the “whole” child, including their emotional needs so that students will be more available to learn.
Exciting neuroscience research shows that mindful practice actually rewires the brains to support learning. The statistics speak for themselves:
We at Educational Enterprises are excited to support this movement and thrilled to introduce our Mindfulness Program to the educational community. Please contact our office to see how we can bring this program to your district.
We can offer the following services at your site:
- Professional development training tailored to your specific needs, for staff
Be Present to Learn - Integrating Mindfulness in your classroom
Encouraging Wellness through Mindfulness for Staff
Flexible bodies Flexible Minds – Integrating Yoga in the classroom
- Weekly lessons on mindfulness and/or yoga brought directly to your students
- Comprehensive support for your staff to bring mindfulness into their classroom, including a 12 lesson curriculum on mindfulness and ongoing support as needed
Brings the benefits of Yoga practices through a team of children’s yoga-certified physical therapist and occupational therapist.
Direct Student Services
- Fine and Gross Motor Skills
- Strength and Flexibility
- Self-Regulation Strategies and Sensory Integration
- Memory and Concentration
Consulting Services – On-Site Trainings for Staff
- Staff Training on the benefits of yoga and the acquisition of basic principles and practices in schools. Workshop participants may include teachers, paraprofessionals, therapists, physical education teachers, and parents